Tuesday 30 November 2010

Roller Hockey

Every Saturday I go to a roller hockey club for two hours at Applemore Recreation Centre. Me and my brother both do it but my brother does it for four hours because he is in the cubs and the colts team! We have three different teams: the cubs team that I`m in, the colts team and the seniors. We don’t all train all at the same time because we all do different things in training.

In training we do pass the puck, which means you get in a circle and you pass the puck to someone in the circle. When you pass the puck you skate to the person that you passed it to without the person in the middle getting you. The reason that I love Roller Hockey is because it`s fun and you get to go to matches and you even get trophies for taking part!!!

By Joanne

No comments: