Tuesday 27 April 2010

Now thats what I call the 00s

Now that’s what I call the 00s is a CD with lots of hit songs from the 00s. It has three CDs in and the 1st CD includes songs like:


1. Black Eyed Peas – I gotta feeling

2. Lady Gaga – Poker Face

3. Katy Perry – I Kissed A Girl

4. Take That– Shine

And lots more songs!

CD two has some hits including

1. Madonna – Hung up

2. Amy Winehouse – Rehab

3. Gnarls Barkley – Crazy

4. Gorillaz – Dare

And last but not least CD three has songs including:

1. Outkast – Hey Ya!

2. Robbie Williams – Rock DJ

3. Kylie Minogue – Cant get you out of my head

4. S Club 7 – Don’t stop movin

I highly recommend this CD as it’s got some fantastic hit songs. I like this CD because the tunes are funky and I like to make up dances to them!



By Amy

No comments: