Tuesday 1 December 2009

Lymington Leisure Centre


In Lymington there is Lyminton Leisure Centre. It does a range of sports like hockey, swimming and badminton.

Every Wednesday I go down to the centre with my mum, my sister and sometimes my grandma.

Hockey

My sister goes down there to play hockey because she’s in the New Milton hockey team.In hockey there are different age groups.

My sister is in the under 16s but is very close to becoming a part of the ladies team next year. The next age group is the under 14s which are for people under 14.

Badminton

There is also badminton played at different times. The one I go to is at 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm. If you forget your badminton racket they will give you one for free plus shuttle cocks.

Swimming

At reception they have leaflets telling you all the swimming times. If you just want to swim or do your lengths go for public swimming, but you can also go to a swim class.

By Amber

No comments: