Tuesday 13 October 2009

I am ........sasha fierce




I am........ Sasha fierce
I am........ Sasha fierce is a very recent CD sung by Beyonce Knowles.
These are 7 songs that are on the CD:
If I Were a BoyReleased: October 8, 2008
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) Released: October 8, 2008
HaloReleased: January 20, 2009
DivaReleased: January 20, 2009
Sweet DreamsReleased: June 2, 2009
Broken-Hearted GirlReleased: August 28, 2009
Video PhoneReleased: September 22, 2009

I recommend you listen to this amazing album.
You will find yourself singing along because you like her songs so much!!!!!!
I think Beyonce has a very pretty and soft voice. She also has a bit of a funky diva voice too!!!
Beyonce is an extremely talented woman with a good taste of music.
This album should be only around £7.
By Ellen

No comments: