Tuesday 17 June 2008

Funny Jokes

Knock knock .
Who’s there?
Boo!
Boo Hoo!
Don’t cry it was only a joke!


How do monkeys get down the stairs?They slide down the
banana-ster!

A child comes home from his first day at school. Mother asks, “What did you learn today?”The kid replies, “Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow.”


Early one morning, a lady went in to wake up her son. “Wake up, son. It’s time to go to school!”

“But why Mom? I don’t want to go.”
“Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go.”
“Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!”
“Oh, that’s no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready.”
“Give me two reasons why I should go to school.”
“Well, for one, you’re 52 years old. And for another, you’re the Principal!”

Why don’t sharks like to eat clowns?Because they taste funny!


Why did the turtle cross
the road?To get to the shell station!

Did you hear about the man who was tap dancing?He broke his ankle when he fell into the sink.

Did you hear about the stupid yachtsman who had his arm cut off so that he could sail round the world single-handed.

Knock knock.

Who's there?
Onya.
Onya who?
Onya marks, get set, go.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?
July.
July who?
July or do you tell the truth?

An insurance agent's wife was learning to drive when the brakes gave out. "What should I do?" she cried. "Brace yourself, and try to hit something cheap."



By Charles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.