Tuesday 19 October 2010

Cornwall


In the summer holidays I went to Cornwall to a little place called Hayle near St Ives.  I would highly recommend it. I stayed in an apartment right by the sand dunes which were at the back of  the beach. Every morning we went to the beach to let my dog have a run around and every evening we went down and did the same.  One evening we were lucky enough to catch the sun setting. On the day after we settled in we went into St Ives and it was excellent! We went on a train to get there and then we went to the beach and had a Cornish pasty and an ice cream. When we finished our walk around the town we went back to the apartment to watch a DVD. Monday was a lazy day but the following day we went to a cycle hire place where we hired four bikes. The whole family and the dog went on an 18 mile bike ride, but me and my mum only made 12 miles because it was very hilly. Although the next day we had very saw bums, instead of sitting around all day we decided to go pony trekking for an hour which was brilliant! I would highly recommend it because it was an excellent holiday and I would definitely go again!
By Amy

No comments: